Beautiful day, I am your old friend Niko. In order for you to better experience SHTOLIDA nail stickers, we provide you with the latest research tutorials for professional use, all the content of the tutorials have been subjected to our many experiments and checks, congratulations, you are about to master a skill that will make you more attractive, please check the following tutorials.
Today, SHTOLIDA gives you a detailed introduction on how to apply nail stickers.
STEP 1: Prepare Your Nails
- Keep your nails clean and free of oil, dust, and other contaminants
- Clean your hands and dry them.
- Use the prep pad to clean off dirt or grease on the nails.
- Do you have fragile nails? To strengthen and protect your nails, apply a primer. Let dry completely.
- Do not apply lotions or cuticle oils directly before or after applying gels.
STEP 2: Peel & Apply
- Choose the right size strip for each nail. The strip should not extend beyond the nail bed onto the skin or cuticles for a perfect fit.
- Remove the protective film.
- Start at the edge and gently lift the strip off of the sheet.
- Pro Tip: Always choose the smaller size if you need proper adhesion.
STEP 3: Smooth and fold
- lace a strip of tape over your nail’s center, starting at the cuticle line. Continue pressing inward.
- Press down from the center and side-to-side.
- Fold excess gel over your tip.
STEP 4: Clip or file downwards
- Use the nail file to remove the excess sticker by holding the nail file at a 90 degree angle using downward motion at the fingertip.
- Do not go back and forth or left and right.
- We recommend using a nail clippers for short nails.
- To smoothen your gels, file and remove any excess.
STEP 5: Extended use time
- Apply a top coat on the nail.
- Cure the nails with a UV lamp for about 60-90 seconds to keep them longer.
- Keep nail away form water for at least 2 hours after applying it.
- If there is Crystal or any decoration on the nail sticker, please apply the top coat to keep them longer.
- Pleasw warm up your hands if they are cold before applying nail stickers, which would be better glued with warmer hands.
If you don’t like to read the text and pictures, you can watch the instructional video.
Related articles: How to remove nail stickers?